We offer added value to OEM or co-maker product development processes for gas and liquid systems. In situations where standardization is mandatory.
- Independent advise on standard UHP parts for gas and liquid systems.
- Engineering on fit for purpose parts
- Sourcing partners to "Built to spec".
- Co-engineering & prototyping
- Clean design validation.
- Review sub-system design & component selection
Once your product has a finished state and gone into production, we partner with our customers on different levels. Together we ensure continuity of production and maintain the highest level of quality.
- Stockkeeping, Vendor Managed Inventory, EDI
- Dedicated OTIF team
- Keep buffer to ramp up
- Timely managed end-of-life
- ISO 4 cleanroom assembly
Operation and service stage
When your machines are operational with your customers, we stay alongside with a strong partnership.
- Installation manuals & technical training onsite for OEM and co-makers.
- Inspection tooling for calibration and validation.
- Quality audits.
- Providing brand independent component alternatives in case of poor availability.
- Participate in re-use programs.
- Provide direct local support in Asia, US and Europe to OEM and co-makers.